Litehouse welcomes all ardent exophonic writers and poets to unfold their creativity, forge new words, and explore their linguistic self in an emotional and personally meaningful way.
– Please submit up to two pieces of writing, that have not already published anywhere else.
– For fiction/non-fiction, submissions shouldn’t exceed 2000 words.
For any other enquiries, don’t hesitate to reach out @ email@example.com
Accentric Poetry is an initiative dedicated to celebrating the foreign accents. If you want to send your audio poem, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following guidelines:
- All submissions should be in English and include the title, your full name, your native country, a small bio, and your social media (if you have any).
- High quality audio: Ensure your microphone is of good quality, with as less pops and whistles as possible, and no background noise.
- A transcript of your audio poem.
- A portrait of yourself (high resolution) together with a one-paragraph bio.
- Clear articulation: respect its metre, pauses, and punctuation. Read the poem slowly in a relaxed voice, taking into consideration its flow.
- Respect the poem: help the listener understand and feel the poem. Communicate it.
If you want to be featured as one of the Litehouse’s exophonic writers, now it’s your time to shine and be displayed on the website and social media as a prominent contributor.
All submissions should be in English and include the title, your full name, your native country, a small bio, and your social media (if you have any).
Send a portrait of yourself (high resolution) to email@example.com, answering the questions below:
– A few details about yourself (where you’re from, any publication/accomplishments, etc.)
– What does being an exophonic writer mean to you?
– Why do you write? What is your writing process like?
– What is the last book that made you cry?
– What advice do you have for other exophonic writers?